The Muskegon Heights High School Marching Band, under the newly appointed direction of Mr. Nigel Foster, has a grand history of high-stepping, high energy, show stopping entertainment for over 40 years. Some of their accomplishments are:
- Muskegon Heights High School has been chosen to receive a $2,000 grant for their music program on behalf of Best Buy Children's Foundation, Best Buy Mobile and the GRAMMY Foundation
- Coast Guard Children's Parade, Grand Haven, MI
- Fremont Gerber Baby Food Parade
- Mardi Gras Parade, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Muskegon Heights Festival in the Park Parade
- Circle City Classic Parade, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Performance in Tokyo, Japan
Drumline Live is an incredible performance based on the 20th Century Fox hit movie Drumline. The show stopping marching bands bring energy and talent in all areas of music to the stage in what promises to be an entertaining show for everyone in the West Michigan region.
"In order for West Michigan to be a destination that attracts top level talent and entertainment to our area, we must begin to operate as a region instead of individual communities," CAA Operations Committee member, Community Inclusion Group Chairperson and Muskegon Heights High School graduate, Darius Quinn states. "This reason, accompanied by Muskegon Heights High School's incredible marching band is why we feel that it is critical to include Grand Rapids' neighboring communities, such as Muskegon and Muskegon Heights in events/attractions that come to our facilities."
Tickets for Drumline Live are available at the DeVos Place and Van Andel Arena box offices, Ticketmaster outlets, ticketmaster.com or charge by phone at 1-800-745-3000. Groups of 10 or more save 10% on tickets when purchased by November 7th. For group tickets, call 616-742-6185, e-mail email@example.com or order on-line at devosperformancehall.com.